The Inside Story of Healthcare Digital Marketing
Like our conference, the Webinar series was created to educate leaders in the healthcare industry on emerging Internet technologies and to provide an environment in which healthcare marketers, Web leaders, IT professionals and strategists can learn from the other attendees and presenters.
The Webinars are case studies from the top presenters at HCIC. You will:
- Learn about a range of successes and failures from peers.
- Hear case studies providing ROI for mobile, patient engagement, content strategy and more.
- Obtain ideas and guidance to help hospitals and healthcare centers drive digital change.
- Have the opportunity to ask colleagues and industry experts questions.
This series will also provide healthcare leaders with answers to questions such as How do you:
- Drive business with a limited budget?
- Develop a content marketing plan?
- Get valuable patients and ROI through digital marketing?
- Keep up with the ever-changing needs of the mobile connoisseur?
If you forget to attend the session or something comes up, don't worry! We will provide the recorded session to you within a week of the live session. Don't miss out on the opportunity to attend a great Backstage Pass session in the comfort and convenience of your own office!
NEW THIS YEAR!
All Backstage Pass Webinars are FREE
If you are interested in being a presenter for a Webinar, please contact Laura Clemons at 770-407-7670 or email@example.com
To fully benefit from the Webinar experience, you will need:
Windows 7 – Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) – 10.12 (Sierra)
Google Chrome v34 or later
Mozilla Firefox v34 or later
Internet Explorer v8 or later
Microsoft Edge v12 or later
Apple Safari v6 or later
Internet connection 1 Mbps or better (broadband recommended)
GoToWebinar desktop app
2GB or more of RAM
Microphone and speakers (USB headset recommended**) if unmuted by the organizer
Cancellation and Other Policies:
Greystone.Net reserves the right to cancel any Webinar with less than five (5) registrants and Webinars with less than two (2) registrants 14 days in advance of scheduled event.