Wednesday, October 11, 2017 -- 1-2 pm EDT
Putting Content At the Core: Enhance Culture, Streamline Strategy, Drive Results
Let’s face it, healthcare marketers. Your website—or several seemingly unrelated websites—are not the center of your consumer’s universe. But google kind of is. As are their social newsfeeds and their mobile phones. Join us for a thought-provoking webinar on how to make your message seen above all the noise.
- Navigating today’s consumer landscape in healthcare
- How to use content to de-silo your web strategy
- Internal and external benefits to credible, consistent content across channels
- Johns Hopkins as a case study
Senior Director, Internet Strategy & Digital Content Marketing
Vice President of Consumer & Marketing Solutions
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 -- 1-2 pm EST
Power of Personalization: Use What You Know to Give Consumers What They Want
Does your healthcare organization want to deliver a personalized digital consumer experience, but you’re not sure how to get started? If so, participate in this free webinar where Advocate Health Care & Influence Health’s panel of healthcare consumer experience experts will discuss:
Why personalization strategies matter in healthcare.
- Understanding what you know about your consumers right now.
- How to identify which of your hospitals business goals can be supported with personalization.
- Establishing a targeting + A/B testing strategy to support your business goals.
- Getting your feet wet! Start small and then develop an expansion strategy.
- Measure, refine, rinse + repeat.
Senior Digital Content Specialist
Advocate Health Care
Consultant, Digital Strategy & Marketing