All Virtual Conference and Still Healthcare’s Most Forward-Thinking Conference on Marketing and Internet Technology
November 16-18, 2020
A Convenient Venue: In the comfort of your own office or home via a software-based event platform, which is designed to host the sessions while creating a virtual collaborative and learning environment.
This year's conference:
This year has been challenging on so many levels and yet, leaders in contact centers and customer experience have been there every step of the way, on the front lines of the crisis – handling customer contacts with urgency, managing work-from-home staff, figuring out system stability and accessibility issues and more important work that didn’t and couldn’t stop. We know that real human interaction is irreplaceable, and although we can’t gather together in one place this year, we can begin the journey to normalcy together. Join us to learn, share, network, laugh and collaborate in a virtual environment that perhaps may be even more significant and important this year than others have been in past years.
This year, you'll enjoy:
- Pre-Conference Workshops
- Focused, quick hitting 30 minute sessions on a single topic
- More emphasis on digital marketing, marketing automation, artificial intelligence, personalization, multi-channel marketing, omni-channel communications and more
- An Exhibit Hall with many opportunities.
- Networking Roundtable: A time to chat with your peers and colleagues about key topics
- The induction of the 2020 Class of the Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame
- The announcement of the recipient of the 2020 John A. Eudes Award of Vision and Excellence
- The presentation of the 2020 eHealthcare Awards at the end of the educational sessions on Tuesday afternoon