The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa
The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, a AAA Four Diamond resort, is the official hotel for the 22nd Annual Healthcare Internet Conference. All educational and networking sessions will be conducted on the hotel premises.
Westin Kierland offers 732 guest rooms, each with Heavenly® accommodations and a private balcony or terrace. Most rooms offer magnificent views of the lush golf course and sweeping mountain range. All guest rooms are non-smoking as the Westin Kierland is a smoke-free resort.
The Westin Kierland offers exhibitors and sponsors the perfect environment to meet with and entertain clients
and prospects. The hotel is part of the 730-acre master-planned Kierland community, which includes the Kierland Commons, an upscale open-air shopping complex.
The hotel also offers a full-service spa, championship golf, tennis courts, pools and award winning dining (in the hotel and nearby). Intuitively designed to celebrate Arizona’s rich history and diverse culture, the Westin Kierland offers multiple opportunities and the perfect ambiance for building long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Unlimited internet access (wired or wireless) in guest rooms and public areas is included as part of your room rate.
- Access to the Fitness Center is included as part of your room rate.
- If interested, you can add a resort fee to your room that covers:
- Any local, long distance (domestic) and 1-800 guest room calls
- Access to Agave, The Arizona Spa facilities and yoga classes
- Shuttle service to Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter shopping and dining districts
- Complimentary s’mores (Friday and Saturday from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
- The total charge of $29 (plus tax) per night will be added to your final bill. Fitness classes and tennis court rental is based on availability. Reservations can be made by calling 480-624-1202.
- Heavenly Bed™: 10 layers of comfort
- Heavenly Bath™: Dual showerhead configuration and indulgent spa-like bath amenities in our signature White Tea scent
- Heavenly Robe™: Relax in custom-designed velour – two robes per room
- Heavenly Crib™: Cushioned 4″ mattress and deep-pocketed fitted sheet; fire-safe fabric and non-toxic material
- Coffee maker (complimentary Starbucks®)
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Oversized desk with task light
- Iron and ironing board
- Two dual-line speaker phones with voicemail
- High-speed internet access (fee: wired or wireless option)
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- In-room movies (fee)
- Cable and local television channels
- Clock radio
- Dry cleaning & laundry service (fee)
- Sleep Sack (based on availability)
- 24 hour In-Room Dining
- Video check-out
- Handicap Accessible Room
- All guest rooms are smoke-free
- Wake-up service