Each year, in advance of the annual Healthcare Internet Conference, Greystone.Net convenes an extra half-day of educational programming. This is our opportunity to give back and your opportunity to network with colleagues from around the country facing similar challenges to optimize online effectiveness.
Let's Talk is the ideal forum to share your experiences and best practices in web management, digital healthcare marketing and CRM with your peers. Explore issues around social media, content marketing, technology selection and management and measurement of website performance that you can use in your own marketing and communication efforts.
Our primary objectives: to provide information and educational advances from market leaders that helps you continue to build successes within your organization. We also want to provide insights that will help you surpass organizational goals and objectives and exceed your key audiences’ needs.
Together, we will discuss these topics, problem solve and brainstorm, allowing you to walk away with answers to your most pressing questions.
Here's Why You Should Attend
In this fast-changing web-enabled healthcare environment, it’s more important than ever to focus on your Web strategies. This year, Let's Talk will focus on how to use the web, digital and CRM to drive conversions for your organization. Attending Let's Talk Conversions will allow you to:
- Hear case studies from those who are challenged with assessing their websites, implementing their web and digital strategies and analyzing their performance and successes.
- Learn about the best practices in CRM implementation, integration and conversion.
- Discover proven internet, digital and CRM strategies and tactics.
- Brainstorm and solve problems – walk away with answers.
- Learn about industry trends.
- Meet the members of our team and learn more about how to collaborate with them to increase your effectiveness.
- Network with others and learn from their experiences and share your own stories.
Who Should Attend?
You! Or someone from your organization. Register soon – attendance is limited. Come and enjoy Scottsdale, AZ and learn while you're at it.
Be comfortable! Business casual attire is recommended for the conference. Meeting rooms are often cool so you may wish to bring a sweater or jacket.