If you are attending HCIC and are a healthcare provider, you should plan to arrive a little early on Sunday to participate in our exclusive Let’s Talk Event.
This year, the theme is Looking Forward!
Join us on Sunday afternoon, November 3, 2019 for Let’s Talk -- a late afternoon and early evening event -- featuring speakers from Salesforce, Valassis, IU Health, LCMC Health, Beth Israel Lahey Health, Baptist Health South Florida, and more, including experts from inside and outside healthcare.
The faculty will share their knowledge and experiences on how to achieve, monitor, document and share the successes of your digital marketing and CRM programs especially as you look forward to the changing world and focus on building better customer relationships.
This year’s event opens with a macro view of how national and global healthcare organizations are leveraging an “always-on, any device, anytime, anywhere” consumer-focused approach. During the event, hear:
- Why, as many US healthcare organizations expand globally, a broader understanding of consumer engagement initiatives is a must.
- How organizations are “moving beyond the cookie” and toward people-based marketing.
- How to build people-based experiences, including what technology is needed for success.
- A panel of leading healthcare marketers discuss their challenges and experiences in leveraging data and technology
- And as the educational event winds down, stick around for drinks and dinner with the faculty and other colleagues.
There are two ways to ensure your attendance:
- Simply click on "Attending" in the Let's Talk Event section of the registration form when you register for HCIC if you would like to attend. There’s no added cost if you are attending HCIC.
- If you have already registered for HCIC but now want to come to Let's Talk, we'd love to have you! Just send us an email at email@example.com and we'll put you on the guest list.
The event starts at 4:00 pm Sunday, November 3rd and concludes with an evening of fun, cocktails, dinner and good conversation.
We will hold sessions in the Augusta room and will dine in the Champions Gate room.