Virtual is the New Reality
The world changed overnight. Virtual is now a new reality for all of us. To break through, you must become a powerful virtual communicator.
In two fast-moving sessions on Tuesday, November 17, 2020, learn from Mindset Digital CEO Debra Jasper on how to design for a small screen, using rapid visual storytelling, micro moments and more.
In the first session, Socially Distant But Highly Engaged: Earn Your Virtual Audience, Debra reminds us that our audiences have long had short attention spans (just eight seconds). Today, not only are they distracted, but they are more distant and distressed. How do you get them to tune in to your next virtual team meeting or client presentation? To have impact, you must design your meetings and talks for a small screen -- in a way that makes a big impact. Debra will show you how to:
- Design for attention and today's virtual audience
- Use narrative structure, pacing and the three-second rule
- Take advantage of micro moments, storylines and more.
In the second session, Embrace Visual Storytelling: Wow Your Virtual Audience, Debra explains that we take in most of our information through our eyes. So your online presentation, board meeting, webinar or team meeting can engage a crowd - or lose one - in the first few minutes (or even on the opening slide). This high-impact session covers how to:
- Leverage rapid visual storytelling to capture attention
- Use images to illustrate (not decorate)
- Avoid the biggest mistakes presenters make, especially for virtual audiences
- Apply fast fixes to your delivery so you stand out from the crowd.
Don't miss these two stellar and highly-useful sessions designed to help you make a Big Impact on a Small Screen!